Mint Configuration Management Database. A complete insight into assets and their relationships.Demo Request
Maintain a record of all your configuration items
- Obtain in-depth visibility into how users, assets, and other configuration items ate connected to each other.
- Visualize asset dependencies and relationships to better support your business.
- Use relationship maps for a clear understanding of how your business units are connected.
Create a web of configuration items
- Determine CIs, create their dynamic attributes and assign them under specific categories.
- Link CIs with each other to define their relationships.
- Use the drag and drop feature for a simplified relationship mapping.
Monitor real-time data related to users, software, hardware, contracts, POs, SaaS licensing, and other assets and minimize potential risks. Make informed decisions about asset usage to leverage costs, risks, opportunities, and performance.
Discover MINT Service Desk
Get Mint Service Desk for free to see how easily you can implement ITIL best practices and improve your company’s daily operations.
Schedule your test drive with Mint Service Desk.