Adapt a structured, ITIL-based approach to finding, documenting, and resolving problems for better service availability.
Make sure the right processes are followed. Work in tandem with other ITIL processes like incident, change, and asset management to ensure high availability of your IT infrastructure.
Reduce volume and severity of IT incidents
- Identify, log, troubleshoot, document, and resolve the root causes of repeated incidents
- Reduce costs associated with service disruptions
- Identify trends to prevent future service disruptions
- Link related information together thanks to the drag ‘n drop feature
Known error database
- Use insightful reports to identify problem areas
- Mitigate problems with known error and workaround information in the service portal
- Provide users with future reference via the service portal
- Come up with temporary solutions until a permanent fix is available
- Use notifications to make announce problem solutions to the relevant users and groups
Discover MINT Service Desk
Get Mint Service Desk for free to see how easily you can implement ITIL best practices and improve your company’s daily operations.
Schedule your test drive with Mint Service Desk.